Friday, March 6, 2015

My Jerry Reed channel on Spotify!


Anyone who knows me knows of my deep love for the music of Mr. Jerry Reed. I also have a current addiction to Spotify, so I thought why not meld the two and create a channel dedicated to the Guitar Man himself and call it – “Pick it Son”!

I did not focus on hits or personal favorites here – as the title implies, this playlist is comprised solely of the amazing, mind-melting instrumentals that Jerry recorded. There are more out there but Spotify only has so much Reed recording available – Spotify, you better rectify!

So, click below to check out my playlist and follow it! I want to add more tracks as they (hopefully) become available. The URL for the channel is also available here.

#jerryreed #guitar #fingerpickers #amazingguitarsolos 


No comments:

Post a Comment